Who is this guy, anyway?
Christopher Robinson is a writer, coach, webmaster geek, and equestrian from the great Republic of Texas.
He currently codes and designs websites, coaches, writes tall stories, and performs improv in Dallas.
Along his travels, Christopher studied Radio-Television-Film and Advertising at The University of Texas at Austin and rode off into many sunsets to explore far lands: NYC and LA.
In New York City, he wrote blurbs for Penguin and sketches for off-Broadway productions.
In Hollywood, he analyzed and wrote screenplays for Martin Sheen and Arthur Allan Seidelman, wrote international ad campaigns for Star Wars and X-Men, and had the pleasure of going through The Second City of Los Angeles Comedy Writing Program.
After securing peace treaties and trade deals with coastal tribes and tribesmen, Christopher two-stepped his way back home to Texas because it’s the only place truly blessed with an ever-abundant supply of Bibles, guns, and bacon.
- Certified Corporate Trainer
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 Foundation
- ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- ITIL Release Control and Validation
- Project Management Maturity Model (PM3) PMO
- Formerly Certified Personal Fitness Trainer (with Advanced Biomechanics cert) from Cooper's Aerobic Research Institute
- Formerly Certified Personal Trainer from National Academy of Sports Medicine
INTJ Director and Creative with strengths in: Strategic, Achiever, Learner, Ideation, and Individualization.
Sources: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Profile, DISC Profile, and Strengths Finder 2.0 Assessments